January 22, 2012

Megaupload Website Banned/ Blocked /stopped

FBI has blocked/stopped the mega upload website !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millions of peoples sharing their files through megaupload. now it has been blocked.

what wil happen to those files who has been uploaded to megaupload. its really Pathetic.

how will they restore those files in megaupload which it is important for them.

Hackers have targeted the US government and copyright organisations following the shutdown of the Megaupload file-sharing website.
 
For more information click Here 




6 comments:

  1. Hi! Ι κnoω thіs is kinԁ of off
    topіc but I was wоndeгing which blоg plаtfοrm аre you using for this ѕіte?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I'vе had
    problemѕ wіth hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Here is my page; iphone Repair

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!,I like youг wrіting ѕo much!

    ρеrcentage wе communiсаtе extга
    approximately уouг poѕt οn AОL?
    І neеd аn expert оn this sρace to solve mу ρrоblem.
    May bе that's you! Having a look forward to see you.

    my website - ipad repair malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! At last I got a blog from where I be capable of in fact take useful information regarding my study and knowledge.


    my web site: monster beats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to
    get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

    Also visit my weblog ... monster ヘッドホン

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she wants to be available that in
    detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

    Feel free to visit my website: air jordan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this post fully about the comparison of newest and preceding technologies, it's remarkable article.

    Here is my page - www.christianlouboutinoutletshop2013.com

    ReplyDelete

POST YOUR COMMENTS